Notice is hereby given that Bryan J. Linders and Julie B. Linders have formed a corporation under the laws of the State of Nebraska:
1. The name of the corporation is Linders Trucking, Inc.
2. The name of the registered agent and the address of the initial registered office is Bryan J. Linders, 715 Loofborrow Street, PO Box 503, Rushville, NE 69360
3. The general nature of the business to be transacted is:
3.1. To engage in the business of owning, operating, and maintaining a trucking business for the transportation of fertilizer, fuel and property of every class and all purposes related thereto; and to engage in all activities and to render services incidental or related thereto, or of use therein. The company shall engage in and to do any lawful act concerning any and all lawful business, for which a corporation may be organized under the laws of Nebraska.
3.2. To do everything necessary, proper, advisable or convenient for the accomplishment of the purposes hereinabove set forth, and to do all other things incidental thereto or connected therewith which are not forbidden by the laws of the State of Nebraska or by these Articles of Incorporation.
4. The authorized capital stock of the corporation is 1,000 shares with a par value of $10.00 each, which may be issued for any medium permissible under the laws of the State of Nebraska and as is determined by the Board of Directors.
5. The corporation commenced existence on the filing and recording of its Articles of Incorporation with the Secretary of State and shall have perpetual duration.
6. The affairs of the corporation shall be conducted by the Board of Directors, President, Secretary, Treasurer, and such other officers, subordinate officers, and agents as may be prescribed by the By-laws, or appointed by the Board of Directors.
Patrick M. “Marty” Connealy #15366
Crites, Shaffer, Connealy, Watson & Patras, P.C., L.L.O.
201 E. Third, PO Box 1070
Chadron, NE 69337
Published: August 8, August 15 and August 22, 2012