Notice is hereby given that Joe E. Dolezal and Dennis F. Dolezal, have formed a Limited Liability Company under the laws of the State of Nebraska.
1. Name. The name of the Limited Liability Company shall be Dolezal Brothers, L.L.C.
2. Duration. The period of duration of the company shall be perpetual.
3. Purpose. The company is organized to carry on all business of managing and operating ranch and farm properties by purchase, lease or otherwise, and to cultivate and harvest grains, hay and other farm products of all kinds, to breed, raise, buy, pasture, prepare for market, sell or deal in cattle and livestock of all kinds and to do any lawful act concerning any and all lawful business, other than banking or insurance, for which a limited liability company may be organized under the laws of Nebraska.
4. Designated Office - Agent. The address of the designated office for business of the company in Nebraska is 7598 370th Trail, Rushville, NE 69360. The name and address of the company’s designated agent for service of process in Nebraska is: Joe E. Dolezal, 7598 370th Trail, Rushville, NE 69360.
5. Management. Management of the company shall be vested in the members as provided in the Operating Agreement. The names and addresses of the members are: Joe E. Dolezal, 7598 370th Trail, Rushville, NE 69360 and Dennis F. Dolezal, 3390 650th Road, Rushville, NE 69360.
Patrick M. “Marty” Connealy
Crites, Shaffer, Connealy, Watson & Patras, P.C., L.L.O.
201 E. Third St. ~ PO Box 1070
Chadron, NE 69337
Published: October 2, October 9 and October 16, 2013