Notice is hereby given that Leala A. Jimerson and Doug D. Johnson have formed a corporation under the laws of the State of Nebraska:
1. The name of the corporation is Rush Creek Ridge, Inc.
2. The address of the initial registered office and registered agent is Leala A. Jimerson, 209 Klueffer Ave., Rushville, NE 69360.
3. The general nature of the business to be transacted is:
3.1 To maintain, operate, manage and engage in the retail, wholesale and/or production of pet products, supplies, and all services related thereto, and to engage in all activities and to render services incidental or related thereto, or of use therein.
3.2. To do everything necessary, proper, advisable or convenient for the accomplishment of the purposes hereinabove set forth, and to do all other things incidental thereto or connected therewith, and any additional actions which are not forbidden by the laws of the State of Nebraska or by the Articles of Incorporation.
4. The authorized capital stock of the corporation is 10,000 shares with a par value of $1.00 each, of which may be issued for any medium permissible under the laws of the State of Nebraska, and as is determined by the Board of Directors.
5. The corporation commenced existence on the filing and recording of its Articles of Incorporation with the Secretary of State and shall have perpetual duration.
6. The affairs of the corporation shall be conducted by the Board of Directors, President, Secretary, Treasurer, and such other officers, subordinate officers, and agents as may be prescribed by the By-laws, or appointed by the Board of Directors.
Randy D. Cullers, NSBA #20972
Crites, Shaffer, Connealy, Watson, Patras & Cullers, P.C., L.L.O.
201 E. Third, PO Box 1070
Chadron, NE 69337
Published: July 2, July 9 and July 16, 2014