The meeting was called to order by Mayor Chris Heiser at 6:00 p.m. as per the Municipal Code of the City of Rushville, Sheridan County, NE. Notice of the meeting was given by publication in the Sheridan County Journal Star on May 13, 2015 as required by law and delivered to the Council in person. Present: Snyder, Jansen, Willnerd, Lovell. Absent: None.
The following motions were duly made, seconded and passed.
1. To approve, accept and ratify the following items listed under the consent agenda: Council minutes of the April meeting and the April Treasurers Report.
2. Approved Pledge of Allegiance at the beginning of every meeting.
3. Approved Public Comments Non-Agenda items as a monthly agenda item with a five minute limit per person and thirty minutes maximum per meeting.
4. Approved Special Liquor License for Ash Anderson Strikezone Lanes for July 4, 2015.
5. Approved Special Liquor License for Joe O’Donnell American Legion Post #161 for July 3, 2015 and July 4, 2015.
5. Approved all of the following bills for the City of Rushville and that warrants be drawn for same:
Employee Salaries $23,294.70; Great Plains Communications Inc 634.78; Northwest Community Action 229.00; Frontier 1.60; Northwest Rural Public Power District 126.77; Nebraska Public Power District 6,414.10; Masek Golf 173.13; Hinns Rushville Auto 127.41; Rushville Service 86.58; Peg Sones 40.00; Team Lab 976.00; Nebraska Department Environmental 36,899.66; Hinn Hardware 523.97; Police Sinking 1,000.00; Michael Todd 243.96; Rushville Rural Fire 474.00; Municipal Power Pool 689.75; Northwest Pipe 262.65; Ideal Market 12.27; Xerox 164.34; Pepsi 277.05; BSN Sports 336.85;Amazon. Com 117.35; Westco 1,146.84; Sewer Loan DEQ 6,500.00; Sewer Maintenance DEQ 1,000.00; Ne Public Health 273.00; Gordon True Value 31.98; Sheridan County 7,048.25; Ream’s 1,019.16; Copy Shoppe 720.55; Cash-Wa 144.97; Cemetery Equipment Sinking Fund 200.00; Arrowhead Foods 159.96; Blue Cross/Blue Shield 2,212.15; Companion Life 146.82; Homestead Building 25.96; Midwest Farm Service 17.96; USDA Water Loan 4,400.00; Rowena Gibbons 20.00; Smith & King 270.00; Sandhills News 302.50; C&M Aired Cooled Engine 352.55; Cardmember Service 1,399.26; USDA Water Loan Reserve 580.00; 21st Century 33.13; ADT Security 47.18; One Call Concetps 6.65; Personal Concepts 37.90; S&A Savings 1,000.00.
Ayes: Snyder, Willnerd, Lovell, Jansen. Nays: None.
The City Boards will meet as follows: Ambulance Board June 9, 2015; Park Board June 22, 2015; Cemetery Board June 23, 2015.
A complete copy of the minutes is available at the City Office, 208 Conrad, PO Box 99, Rushville, NE 69360 during regular business hours.
Published: May 27, 2015