The meeting was called to order by Councilman Snyder at 6:00 p.m. as per the Municipal Code of the City of Rushville, Sheridan County, NE. Notice of the meeting was given by publication in the Sheridan County Journal Star on June 24, 2015 as required by law and delivered to the Council in person. Present: Snyder, Jansen, Lovell. Absent: Mayor Heiser and Councilman Willnerd.
The following motions were duly made, seconded and passed.
1. To approve, accept and ratify the following items listed under the consent agenda: Council minutes of the May meeting and the May Treasurers Report.
2. Approved Deanna Lehman manager of Ideal Market for the purpose of obtaining a liquor license.
3. Approved paying Gordon-Rushville Schools $2000.00 for a School Resource Officer.
4. Approved new lease agreement with Cate Jones for Card Club building at 206 Loofborrow.
5. Approved buying new mosquito sprayer for $11,300.00.
6. Approved Car Show in the City Park for Fun Days.
7. Approved appointment of Robert Tonack to the Park Board.
8. Approved changes of Interlocal Dog Pound Agreement with the City of Hay Springs.
9. Approved all of the following bills for the City of Rushville and that warrants be drawn for same:
Employee Salaries $31,962.72; Kone 113.82; Great Plains Communications Inc 761.03; Dale Lee Walker 86.40; Northwest Community Action 229.00; Frontier 318.73; Northwest Rural Public Power District 81.41; Hawkins 1,038.50; NPPD 6,454.78; Hinn Auto 89.68; Hills Material 3,444.94; Barco Municipal Products 191.33; Wellnitz Construction 100.00; Peg Sones 40.00; Nebraska Dept Revenue 801.63; Source Gas 403.75; Sheridan County Journal 40.00; Police Sinking Fund 1,000.00; Michael Todd 487.92; Hinn Gordon Auto 17.95; US Postal Service 220.00; Ideal Market 359.13; Van Diest 1869.50; Xerox 163.76; Pepsi-Cola Bottling of Alliance 509.55; Amazon. Com 242.71; Westco 2,224.70; Sewer Loan DEQ 6,500.00; Sewer Maintenance DEQ 1,000.00; Mid American Research 339.00; Parkview Lodge Sales Tax 3,625.33; NE Public Health Environmental 33.00; Gordon True Value 118.21; Sheridan County 7,048.25; White Clay Grocery 90.30; Nebr Golf Association 936.00; Copy Shoppe 159.42; Cash Wa 999.56; Hay Springs Lumber 56.97; CAN Surety 577.50; Arrowhead Foods 86.86; MPC Heating 81.00; T&k Distributing 40.35; Cemetery Equipment Sinking Fund 200.00; Blue Cross/Blue Shield 2,212.15; Companion Life Insurance 146.82; Homestead Building Supply 31.16; USDA Water Loan 4,400.00; Rowena Gibbons 20.00; Republic National Dist 859.02; Smith & King 230.00; Verizon Wireless 114.44; Susan Hill 83.63; Sandhills News 559.48; R.L.W. Solutions 120.00; Cardmember Service 23.59; USDA Water Loan Reserve 580.00; Ne Department of Labor 280.00; 21st Century 530.40; ADT Security 48.63; One Call Concepts 3.70; John Deere Financial 13.99; Personnel Concepts 88.80; Creative Products 66.27; Action Communication 140.00; Barb McCartney 440.00; S&A Savings 1,000.00; Fire Station Software 112.00; Butler Ag Equipment 58.56; Araphoe Pumping 440.00; Diana Robbins 68.00; Fire & Ice Mechanical 1,857.86; Reminisce 15.00
Discussion reguarding Burbach Aquatics swimming pool issues were tabled at this time.
Ordinance #15-773 changing the time of the City Council meeting was tabled at this time.
The City Boards will meet as follows: Ambulance Board July 8, 2015; Park Board July 20, 2015; Library Board July 21, 2015; Cemetery Board July 21, 2015.
A complete copy of the minutes is available at the City Office, 208 Conrad, PO Box 99, Rushville, NE 69360 during regular business hours.
Published: July 8, 2015