The meeting was called to order by Mayor Chris Heiser at 6:00 p.m. as per the Municipal Code of the City of Rushville, Sheridan County, NE. Notice of the meeting was given by publication in the Sheridan County Journal Star on September 23, 2015 as required by law and delivered to the Council in person. Present: Snyder, Willnerd, Jansen. Absent: Councilwoman Lovell.
The following motions were duly made, seconded and passed.
1. To approve, accept and ratify the following items listed under the consent agenda: Council minutes of the August meeting and the August Treasurers Report.
2. Approved Propane bid from Beguin Propane for 1.04 per gallon.
3. Approved bid from Security First for $50,733.00 for City Insurance.
4. Approved Renewal of Line of Credit for Parkview Lodge Assisted Living at Security First Bank.
5. Approved division of lots for Ryan Kozal per plat map.
5. Approved Liquor Licenses for Kristi Paul acting manager of Twisted Turtle Pub under BBLJ Properties located at 129 Main Street Rushville, Nebraska.
6. Approved Special Liquor License for Kristi Paul acting manager of Twisted Turtle Pub under BBLJ Properties LLC Located at 129 Main Street Rushville, Nebraska for October 17, 2015.
7. Approved 3% raise for all full time City Employees.
8. Approved $1,950.00 for a technical evaluation of the swimming pool by Burbach Aquatics.
9. Approved appointment of Shavona Henry to the Library Board.
7. Approved all of the following bills for the City of Rushville and that warrants be drawn for same:
Salaries $25,882.57; Employee Kone 117.51; Great Plains Communications 813.11; Northwest Community Action 229.00; Frontier Service 679.90; Northwest Rural Public Power Dist 917.15; Hawkins 2,821.70; Nebraska Public Power District 12,243.53; Masek Golf 23.82; Hinns Rushville Auto 175.60; Hills Material 2,002.83; Sones, Peg 40.00; Gordon-Rushville Schools 1,870.00; Source Gas 271.88; Hinn Hardware 370.74; Police Sinking Fund 1,000.00; Ideal Market 50.65; Xerox Corp 163.76; Demco 247.00; Pepsi Cola 168.75; Amazon. Com 646.17; Westco 1,941.38; Sewer Loan DEQ 6,500.00; Sewer Maintenance DEQ 1,000.00; Parkview Lodge Assisted Living 3,845.64; Gordon True Value 46.45; Sheridan County 7,048.25; Reams Sprinklers 885.08; Fire & Ice Mechanical 1,367.89; NE Golf 144.00; Copy Shoppe 20.97; Perfect Turf 1,820.00; Cemetery Sinking Fund 200.00; Blue Cross/Blue Shield 2,420.09; Companion Life Insurance 146.82; Colonial Research 1,002.64; USDA Water Loan 4,400.00; Rowena Gibbons 20.00; Yoba’s 211.00; Smith & King 240.00; Verizon Wireless 114.53; Sandhills News 100.56; USDA Water Loan Reserve 580.00; ADT Security 48.63; 21st Century 60.22; ADT Security 46.18; One Call Concepts 4.05; Bro Dart 33.60; John Deere Financial 76.46; S&A Savings 1,000.00; Jansen Custom Cut 583.00; Nebraskaland Magazine 18.00.
Ayes: Snyder, Willnerd, Jansen. Nays: None.
The City Boards will meet as follows: Ambulance Board October 13, 2015; Park Board October 19, 2015Library Board October 20, 2015.
A complete copy of the minutes is available at the City Office, 208 Conrad, PO Box 99, Rushville, NE 69360 during regular business hours.
Published: October 7, 2015