Notice is hereby given that Rhonda Baseggio has formed a Corporation under the laws of the State of Nebraska:
1. The name of the Corporation is Baseggio Agency, Inc.
2. The address of the initial registered office and initial registered agent is Rhonda Baseggio, 113 N. Main Street, Gordon, NE 69343.
3. The general nature of the business to be transacted is to engage in a general insurance business, including life, property and casualty, accident, health, auto, sickness, disability and other forms of insurance and to furnish a full range of services related thereto including, but not limited to the sale of investments and related financial services, and to engage in the business of advising, buying, selling and otherwise dealing in or with investments, securities, bonds, notes, annuities, mutual funds and other financial investments of any kind or type, and to engage in all activities and to render services incidental or related thereto, or of use therein.
4. Baseggio Agency, Inc. shall consist of a single shareholder. The identity of the sole Shareholder shall be Rhonda Baseggio
5. The authorized capital stock of the Corporation is 10,000 shares with a par value of $1.00 each, of which may be issued for any medium permissible under the laws of the State of Nebraska, and as is determined by the Board of Directors.
6. The name and address of the incorporator is Rhonda Baseggio 113 N. Main Street, Gordon, NE 69343.
7. The Corporation commenced existence on the filing and recording of its Articles of Incorporation with the Secretary of State and shall have perpetual duration.
8. The affairs of the Corporation shall be conducted by the Board of Directors, President, Secretary, Treasurer, and such other officers, subordinate officers, and agents as may be prescribed by the By-laws, or appointed by the Board of Directors.
Randy D. Cullers, NSBA #20972
Crites, Shaffer, Connealy, Watson, Patras & Cullers, P.C., L.L.O.
201 E. Third, PO Box 1070
Chadron, NE 69337
Published: January 13, January 20, and January 27, 2016