Notice is hereby given that Tracy Hunter and Ryan Hunter have formed a corporation under the laws of the State of Nebraska:
1. The name of the corporation is Hunter Ranch Cattle Co.
2. The address of the initial registered agent and initial registered office is Tracy Hunter, 3637 State Hwy 250, Lakeside, NE 69351.
3. The general nature of the business to be transacted is:
3.1 To carry on all business of managing and operating ranch and farm properties by purchase, lease or otherwise, and to cultivate and harvest grains, hay and other farm products of all kinds, and to breed, raise, buy, pasture, prepare for market, sell or deal in cattle and livestock of all kinds and all services related thereto, and to engage in all activities and to render services incidental or related thereto, or of use therein.
3.2. To do everything necessary, proper, advisable or convenient for the accomplishment of the purposes hereinabove set forth, and to do all other things incidental thereto or connected therewith, and any additional lawful business which are not forbidden by the laws of the State of Nebraska or by the Articles of Incorporation.
4. The authorized capital stock of the corporation is 10,000 shares with a par value of $1.00 each, of which may be issued for any medium permissible under the laws of the State of Nebraska, and as is determined by the Board of Directors.
5. The name and address of the incorporators are:
Tracy Hunter 3637 State Hwy 250, Lakeside, NE 69351
Ryan Hunter 3637 State Hwy 250, Lakeside, NE 69351
6. The corporation commenced existence on the filing and recording of its Articles of Incorporation with the Secretary of State and shall have perpetual duration.
7. The affairs of the corporation shall be conducted by the Board of Directors, President, Secretary, Treasurer, and such other officers, subordinate officers, and agents as may be prescribed by the By-laws, or appointed by the Board of Directors.
Randy D. Cullers, NSBA #20972
Crites, Shaffer, Connealy, Watson, Patras & Cullers, P.C., L.L.O.
201 E. Third, PO Box 1070
Chadron, NE 69337
Published: January 20, January 27, and February 3, 2016