Notice is hereby given that Ron Grimes, as Organizer, has formed a Limited Liability Company under the laws of the State of Nebraska.
1. Name. The name of the Limited Liability Company shall be Cactus Livestock Express, L.L.C.
2. Duration. The period of duration of the Company shall be perpetual.
3. Purpose. The Company is organized to own, operate, and maintain a trucking business for the transportation of cattle, freight, lumber, steel, merchandise and any other property of every kind and nature and to engage in the transportation of property of every class and all purposes related thereto, and to do any lawful act concerning any and all lawful business, other than banking or insurance, for which a limited liability Company may be organized under the laws of Nebraska.
4. Designated Office. The address of the designated office for business of the Company in Nebraska is 2654 Hwy 2, Ellsworth, NE 69340.
5. Designated Agent The name and address of the Company’s designated agent for service of process in Nebraska is Ron Grimes, 2654 Hwy 2, Ellsworth, NE 69340.
6. Management. Management of the Company shall be vested in its members in proportion to their contribution of the capital in the Company, as adjusted from time to time to properly reflect any annual contributions or withdrawals by its members, and in a Management Board, elected annually by the members.
Randy D. Cullers #20972
Crites, Shaffer, Connealy, Watson, Patras & Cullers, P.C., L.L.O.
201 E. Third, PO Box 1070
Chadron, NE 69337
Published: November 2, November 9 and November 16, 2016