The meeting was called to order by Mayor Chris Heiser at 6:00 p.m. as per the Municipal Code of the City of Rushville, Sheridan County, NE. Notice of the meeting was given by publication in the Sheridan County Journal Star on November 23, 2016 as required by law and delivered to the Council in person. Present: Lovell, Jansen, Willnerd. Absent: Snyder
The following motions were duly made, seconded and passed.
1. To approve, accept and ratify the following items listed under the consent agenda: Council minutes of the October meeting and the October Treasurer’s Report.
2. Approved renewal of loan at Security First Bank and Line of Credit for the Assisted Living.
3. Approved USDA grant for roof of Assisted Living Building.
4. Approved bid from Midco for $2,575.00 for inspection and cleaning of water tower.
5. Approved resolution #2016-03. A resolution of the City of Rushville establishing a student liaison position to the Rushville City Council; establishing criteria, a termination date to said resolution and a selection process.
6. Approved bid from Summit Data Technologies of $10,050.00 soft ware for general ledger, accounts payable, payroll and water billing program, also approved bid from R.L.W. Solutions for computer hardware and upgrade to Windows 10 for $1,950.00 for the City Office.
7. Approved Council date for December 27, 2016.
8. Approved all of the following bills for the City of Rushville and that warrants be drawn for same:
Employee Wages $22,579.46; Great Plains Communication 596.51; Northwest Community Action 273.50; Frontier 38.91; Northwest Rural Public Power 280.53; Nebraska Public Power 5,695.02; Hinns Rushville Auto 186.64; Hills Material 1,240.94; Sides & Milburn 781.62; Sones, Peg 40.00; Team Lab 829.00; Ne Dept Enviromental Quality 36,470.45; Hinns Hardware 373.07; Police Sinking Fund 1,000.00; Pudelko’s 366.00; Beguin Vet 100.00; Centre Point 240.00; Van Diest 567.00; Xerox 163.76; Amazon. Com 251.89; Westco 524.66; Sewer Loan DEQ 6,500.00; Sewer Maintenance DEQ 1,000.00; Parkview Lodge 3,822.61; Ne Public Health 51.00; Security First 47,381.00; Gordon True Value 80.15; Sheridan County 7,048.25; Perfect Turf 1,820.00; Cemetery Sinking Fund 200.00; Blue Cross Blue Shield 2,098.33; Companion Life 147.27; Colonial Research 982.05; USDA Water Loan 4,400.00; Rowena Gibbons 20.00; Smith & King P.C. 543.75; Verizon Wireless 114.64; Sandhills News 196.80; Dela Desersa 66.13; USDA Water Loan Reserve 580.00; 21st century 17.22; ADT Security 51.30; One Call Concepts 5.67; John Deere Financial 171.98; Action Communication 35.00; Productivity Plus 69.62; Black Hills Energy 519.40.
Ayes: Willnerd, Lovell, Jansen. Nays: None.
Sierra Britt was welcomed as the Student Liaison for the school year.
Discussion was held on a complaint of the property at 302 Larimer Street. The City crew will take a loader over to the property and try to help the land owner get this cleaned up.
The City boards will meet as follows:
Ambulance Board December 12, 2016
A complete copy of the minutes is available at the City Office, 208 Conrad, PO Box 99, Rushville, NE 69360 during regular business hours.
Published: December 14, 2016