Notice is hereby given that Beau Lehman has formed a Limited Liability Company under the laws of the State of Nebraska.
1. Name. The name of the Limited Liability Company shall be Beau Lehman Trucking, LLC.
2. Duration. The period of duration of the company shall be perpetual.
3. Purpose. The Company is organized to own, operate, and maintain a trucking business for the transportation of livestock, cattle, hay, and any other property of every kind and nature and to engage in the transportation of property of every class and all purposes related thereto, and to do any lawful act concerning any and all lawful business, other than banking or insurance, for which a limited liability Company may be organized under the laws of Nebraska.
4. Designated Office. The address of the designated office for business of the Company in Nebraska is: 304 E. 5th Street, Gordon, NE 69343.
5. Designated Agent . The name and address of the Company’s designated agent for service of process in Nebraska is: Beau Lehman, 304 E. 5th Street, Gordon, NE 69343.
6. Management. Management of the Company shall be vested in its members in proportion to their contribution of the capital in the Company, as adjusted from time to time to properly reflect any annual contributions or withdrawals by its members, and in a Management Board, elected annually by the members.
Matthew R. Watson #24735
Crites, Shaffer, Connealy, Watson, Patras & Cullers, P.C., L.L.O.
201 E. Third, PO Box 1070 | Chadron, NE 69337
Published: May 24, May 31 and June 7, 2017