I, Kayley Taylor, City Clerk of the City of Hay Springs, Sheridan County, Nebraska, do hereby certify:
1. That the foregoing resolution was passed by the Council of the said City pursuant to the rules and regulations of the said municipal body and according to general law for the passage of such resolutions, and was duly approved by the Council of the said City on the date of the passage of the same hereinbefore set forth.
2. That the foregoing transcript is a true and correct copy of the minutes of the meeting of the said Council, which it purports to be according to the records of my office, and insofar as they relate to the passage of the said resolution providing for the Professional Retail Operations Agreement.
3. That I have in my official custody the “Minute Record” and the files of said City, which contain all of the proceedings of the said Mayor and Council, and that I have carefully compared the foregoing transcript and resolution, and that each of them is a correct copy of the matter which they purport to represent, as shown by the records of my office.
4. That the foregoing records of my office contain no prior or later proceedings relating to the passage of the said resolution providing for the Professional Retail Operations Agreement, and that all of such proceedings are part of the foregoing transcript.
5. That the Mayor and Council of the City executed the foregoing contract which is one of duplicate originals, and their signatures are true and genuine.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and affixed the seal of the said City this 12 day of September, 2017.
/s/ Kayley Taylor
Published: September 20, September 27 and October 4, 2017