Person Filing: Thomas M. Connelly
Address: 2425 E. Camelback Rd., Ste. 880 Phoenix, AZ 85016
Lawyer’s Bar Number: 012987
Attorney for Smith Rancho, LLC
Superior Court of Arizona
In Maricopa County
Smith Rancho, LLC, Petitioner
Justin Leavitt, Respondent
Case No. CV2017-009259
WARNING: This is an official document from the court that affects your rights. Read this carefully. If you do not understand it, contact a lawyer for help.
From the State of Arizona To: Justin Leavitt
1. A lawsuit has been filed against you. A copy of the lawsuit and other court papers are served on you with this “Summons”.
2. If you do not want a judgment or order taken against you without your input, you must file an “Answer” or a “Response” in writing with this court, and pay the filing fee. If you do not file an “Answer” or “Response” the other party may be given the relief requested in his/her Petition or Complaint. To file your “Answer” or “Response” take, or send, the “Answer” or “Response” to the:
• Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 201 West Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85003-2205 or
• Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 18380 North 40th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032 or
• Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 222 East Javelina Avenue, Mesa, Arizona 85210-6201 or
• Office of the Clerk of Superior Court, 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona 85374.
Mail a copy of your “Response” or “Answer” to the other party at the address listed on the top of this summons.
3. If this “Summons” and the other court papers were served on you by a registered process server of the Sheriff, within the State of Arizona, your “Response” or “Answer” must be filed within TWENTY (20) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. If this “Summons” and the other papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff outside the State of Arizona, your Response must be filed within THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. Service by a registered process server or the Sheriff is complete when made. Service by Publication is complete thirty (30) days after the date of the first publication.
4. You can get a copy of the court papers filed in this case from the Petitioner at the address listed at the top of the preceding page, from the Clerk of the Superior Court’s Customer Service Center at:
• 301 West Jackson, Phoenix, Arizona 85003
• 18380 North 40th Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85032
• 222 East Javelina Avenue, Mesa, Arizona 85210
• 14264 West Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise, Arizona, 85374.
5. Request for reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made to the office of the judge or commissioner assigned to the case, at least ten (10) judicial days before your scheduled court date.
6. Requests for an interpreter for persons with limited English proficiency must be made to the office of the judge or commissioner assigned to the case at least ten (10) days in advance of your scheduled court date.
Signed and sealed this date: July 6, 2017
By: Michael K. Jeanes
Clerk or Court
If your would like legal advice from a lawyer, contact the Lawyer Referal Service at 602-257-4434 or www.maricopalawyers.org. Sponsored by the Maricopa County Bar Association.
Published: November 29, December 6, December 13 and December 20, 2017