The meeting was called to order by Mayor Chris Heiser at 6:00 p.m. as per the Municipal Code of the City of Rushville, Sheridan County, NE. Notice of the meeting was given by publication in the Sheridan County Journal Star on October 25, 2017 as required by law and delivered to the Council in person. Present: Jansen, Willnerd, Lovell. Absent: Snyder.
The following motions were duly made, seconded and passed.
1. To approve, accept and ratify the following items listed under the consent agenda: September Treasurer’s Report.
2. Approved paying an additional $2,500.00 for the roof at Assisted Living.
3. Approved Resolution #2017-05 a Resolution to put to the voters to move from a Ward election to an at-large election.
4. Approved Ordinance #17-787 an Ordinance relating to a planning commission; to lessen membership; to repeal conflicting ordinances and sections; and to provide an effective date.
5. Moved Council date to December 19, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
6. Approved all of the following bills for the City of Rushville and that warrants be drawn for same:
Employee Wages $23,050.47; ADT Security 53.96; Amazon.Com 465.67; Barco 366.36; Black Hills Energy 1,005.98; Blue Cross Blue Shield 2,098.32; Buettner Const 4,539.00; Companion Life 147.60; Copy Shoppe 98.89; Cornhusker Press 64.74; Davis Construction 975.16; Fire & Ice 685.75; Rowena Gibbons 20.00; Gordon Police Dept 250.00; Great Plains 670.85; Hinn Auto 208.14; Hinn Hardware 507.78; J& C Lawn 11,971.00; NPPD 9,003.51; NW Community Action 264.00; NW Rural Public Power 367.13; One Call 4.92; Parkview Lodge 4,154.21; Personnel Concepts 329.84; Pudelko 186.96; RLW Solutions 60.00; Sandhills News 64.43; Sheridan County 7,048.25; Smith & King 695.00; Peg Sones 40.00; Van Diest 680.40; Verizon 410.54; Westco 2,047.63; Xerox 166.84.
Ayes: Snyder, Willnerd, Jansen. Nays: None.
No comments were made on non-agenda items.
Mayor Heiser discussed the City replacing some of the street signs. The mayor will look into this and get back to the Council next month.
Ambulance Board December 12, 2017; Library Board December 18, 2017.
A complete copy of the minutes is available at the City Office, 208 Conrad, PO Box 99, Rushville, NE 69360 during regular business hours.
Published: December 6, 2017