Notice is hereby given that Judd Hoos and Brandy Hoos have formed a Limited Liability Company under the laws of the State of Nebraska.
1. Name. The name of the Limited Liability Company shall be River Road Campground, LLC.
2. Duration. The period of duration of the Company shall be perpetual.
3. Purpose. The Company is organized to acquire interests in real estate by purchase, lease, or otherwise, and to own, improve, develop, manage and to lease such interests in land and to specifically develop and operate a campground and all purposes related thereto. The Company shall engage in and to do any lawful act concerning any and all lawful business, other than banking or insurance, for which a limited liability company may be organized under the laws of Nebraska.
4. Designated Office. The address of the designated office for business of the Company in Nebraska is 3198 U.S. Hwy 20, PO Box 751, Rushville, NE 69360.
5. Designated Agent. The name and address of the Company’s designated agent for service of process in Nebraska is Judd Hoos, 3198 U.S. Hwy 20, PO Box 751, Rushville, NE 69360.
6. Management. Management of the Company shall be vested in Manager as provided in the Operating Agreement. The name and address of the initial Manager is Judd Hoos, 3198 U.S. Hwy 20, PO Box 751, Rushville, NE 69360.
Matthew R. Watson #24735
Crites, Shaffer, Connealy, Watson, Patras, Cullers & Watson, P.C., L.L.O.
201 E. Third St. | PO Box 1070
Chadron, NE 69337
Published: October 10, October 17, and October 24, 2018