Meeting was called to order by President Johnson at 6:30 pm in the conference room, followed by the Pledge of Allegiance and the pointing out of the posting of the Open Meetings Law.
Roll Call was taken with B. Johnson, M. Reed, M. Kearns and S. Henry present.
Administration/Staff present: Superintendent Mr. Lechtenberg, Mrs. Wolken, Mr. Reimann and Mr. Hagge.
D. Russell and G. Heiting arrived at 6:32 pm.
Motion to approve agenda for the August 12th, 2019 meeting was made by M. Reed and seconded by M. Kearns. Roll Call Vote Passed 6/0.
I. Open Forum
• Superintendent – Mr. Lechtenberg submitted a written report to the board.
• Principal Mr. Hagge had a written report for the board.
• Assistant Principal Mrs. Marx submitted a written report to the board.
• AD Kudrna submitted a written report to the board.
• Mr. Reimann updated the board with a technology report.
There were no public comments.
II.Discussion items included the following:
• Lister-Sage Report-No meeting
• Beef to School Lunch Report-S. Henry
• Dotson House construction
• Finance Committee
• July Account Income & Expense summary and balances
• August Payables $43,975.42
• August Payroll Liabilities $192,810.29
Action Items included:
• Motion to approve the minutes of July 15th Regular meeting minutes was made by S. Henry and seconded by G. Heiting. Roll Call Vote Passed 5/0. Russell abstained.
• Motion to approve Minutes and Notes for July 18th Board Retreat was made by M. Reed and seconded by G. Heiting. Roll Call Vote Passed 5/0. Russell abstained.
• Motion to approve August payables in the amount of $43,975.42, Payroll in the amount of $192,810.29, and the July ending Financial Account Summary was made by S. Henry and seconded by M. Kearns. Roll Call Vote passed 6/0. M. Reed abstained from check #7636.
• Motion to Approve the resignation of Kayla Wagnitz was made by S. Henry and seconded by D. Russell. Roll Call Vote Passed 6/0.
• Motion to approve conducting Board Budget Workshop 8/27/2019 at 6:30 pm in the conference room was made by G. Heiting and seconded by M. Kearns. Roll Call Vote Passed 6/0
• There was no executive session.
• President Johnson adjourned the meeting at 7:39 pm.
IV. Adjournment at 7:39 pm
V. Next Meeting- September 9th, 2019 @ 6:30 pm in conference room.
• Year to Date Financial Summary
• Budget Planning
• Policy Updates
• Lunch Fund
• Tax Request
• Budget Hearing
• Board in-service
Published: September 25, 2019