Notice is hereby given that Jill Alcorn have formed a corporation under the laws of the State of Nebraska:
1. The name of the Corporation is Alcorn, Inc.
2. The name and address of the Incorporator(s) are Jill Alcorn, 204 Lariat Street, Gordon, NE 69343.
3. The address of the initial registered office is: 204 Lariat Street, Gordon, NE 69343.
4. The name and address of the registered agent is: Jill Alcorn, 204 Lariat Street, Gordon, NE 69343.
5. The general nature of the business to be transacted is:
5.1 To carry on all business reasonable and necessary to complete responsibilities as an associate representative of American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus including assisting persons to apply for and purchase supplemental insurance policies.
5.2 To do everything necessary, proper, advisable or convenient for the accomplishment of the purposes hereinabove set forth, and to do all other things incidental thereto or connected therewith which are not forbidden by the laws of the State of Nebraska or by these Articles of Incorporation.
6. The authorized capital stock of the Corporation is 1,000 shares with a par value of $10.00 each, of which may be issued for any medium permissible under the laws of the State of Nebraska, and as is determined by the Board of Directors.
7. The Corporation commenced existence on the filing and recording of its Articles of Incorporation with the Secretary of State and shall have perpetual duration.
8. The affairs of the Corporation shall be conducted by the Board of Directors, President, Secretary, Treasurer, and such other officers, subordinate officers, and agents as may be prescribed by the By-laws, or appointed by the Board of Directors.
Amy L. Patras - NSBA #22463
Crites, Shaffer, Connealy, Watson, Patras & Watson, P.C., L.L.O.
201 E. Third St. | PO Box 1070
Chadron, NE 69337
Published: February 5, February 12, & February 19, 2020