Notice of this meeting was published in the Hip Hop and the Sheridan County Journal Star newspaper and on the school website.
Meeting was called to order by President Johnson at 6:33 pm in the school Distance Learning room via Zoom, followed by the Pledge of Allegiance and the pointing out of the posting of the Open Meetings Law.
Roll Call was taken with B. Johnson, S. Henry, M. Reed, D. Russell, G. Heiting and M. Kearns present.
School personnel in attendance included: Superintendent Mr. Lechtenberg,
Motion to approve agenda for August 24th, 2020 Budget Workshop, was made by M. Kearns and seconded by M. Reed. Roll Call Vote Passed 6/0
I.Discussion items included the following:
• Presentation of Budget Information and Discussion-Mr. Lechtenberg
1. Cost per student comparison
2. State Aid history
3. Beginning balance, receipts, expenditures and net graphs
4. Budget of receipts 2020-21
5. Budget of expenditures 2020-21
6. Levy recommendation and tax request for 2020-21
7. Cash reserve allowance
• End of fiscal year payables in amount $18,611.75
Action Items included:
• Motion to approve payment of end of FY bills in the amount of $18,611.75, was made by S. Henry and seconded by M. Kearns. Roll Call Vote passed 6/0.
• President Johnson adjourned the meeting at 8:32 pm.
III. Adjournment at 8:32 pm
Published: September 30, 2020