Hay Bales ignite north of Gordon Country Club

A large stack of square bales has ignited, apparently from spontaneous combustion,  just north of the Gordon Country Club. Gordon and Rushville Fire Departments are currently on scene moving unburned bales and breaking apart the already burning bales. The hay is owned by Butch Stanko of Gordon. 

Last modified onTuesday, 11 September 2012 15:22

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

back to top